Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Future and Our Hope

I tried to do a lot of good and help many people on my way,
It came back to me in unexpected ways,
In the form of accusations and many a false charges.
The people who believed me where let down so badly.
There was nothing much to do but just plead for their causes
You O Lord have declared in your word
Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Let them O lord not see the dark alleys,
Let them not experience the pain of the unknown.
Let them not feel the trauma of worry for their future,
Oh God,I beg you, please show them the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. The Lord is good to those who wait on Him.

Sharad