Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Curriculum Vitae



How do you describe yourself when your passions and dreams are one thing and your curriculum vitae shows something else?


I want to showcase my self in international marketing, trading where I have bits and pieces of experience because I cannot pursue the same all the time. I have worked for various companies as a consultant.



CCESOFT in particular where I have been in touch with Mr Ashis from the year 2007.Sourcing partners for him from all over Africa, and Europe. My job mainly comprised of sourcing contacts for him who could understand pharmaceutical ERP and sell the same. I have managed to get him contacts from Africa,UAE and Europe.


To view his review of me please view his recommendation
Top qualities: Good Value, On Time, High Integrity
“Priya has worked with our company on various assignments. She is very resourceful, thorough and target oriented. Internally driven, she walks the extra mile needed to make any assignment successful.” February 15, 2010
Ashis Dutta
hired Priya as a Business Consultant in 2008, and hired Priya more than once



IIHT International Franchise: Joined this company in the year 2005 for sourcing prospects to set up IIHT franchises across the globe. Even though from August 2007 I have actively stopped being a member of the Global Learning Solution Team of IIHT but I still give them my whole hearted support. I have 3-4 prospects who are very interested to start a franchise.



Read the review of my ex boss Mr. Murali Mohan from the IIHT GLS TEAM
“Priya is a sincere and hardworking lady with high integrity and loyalty.” February 11, 2010
Murali Mohan, Vice President, Global Business, IIHT Ltd
Managed Priya at IIHT Ltd



Working in IIHT I was fortunate to come across the FISA B team the Federation of International Students Association. I was asked to be their guest of honor at their graduation ceremony twice once in 2006 and the other in 2009.Aboud Jumbe the erstwhile president of this association has become a very dear friend of mine.Read his review of me.

“Any foreign student prospecting in or completing their Information Technology Degree course in Bangalore would not miss out on the dynamic services of Ms. Priya Antony. As an expert in international relations and marketing on Information Technology.
Ms. Priya Antony's abilities in approaching emerging markets in IT Education especially for African Public-Private Institutions has won her several accolades from various inter-disciplinary quarters particularly in her skilled rapprochement towards the growing Afro-centric IT demand, needs-based assessment of the African IT students coming to Bangalore for the right quality education, and for her philanthropic services that have greatly contributed to the welfare of several international student communities for Bangalore.
Not only that, Ms Priya has successfully established international nodal points for business interests in IT Education between Bangalore and several countries and these nodal points also include the countries of Africa such as Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Cote D'voire, Sudan, South Africa, Mozambique, Namibia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cameroon, Rwanda, Ghana, and The Gambia.
Ms. Priya's dedication in ensuring an enabling environment for international students striving to adapt to the local conditions has won her respect and a permanent place for many of us who look up to her for innovation, creativity, and above all, a sense of empowerment and the right quality of education.” February 27, 2010
Aboud Jumbe, PHD, Bangalore University was with another company when working with Priya at IIHT

While sourcing for prospects in IIHT, GLS team I came in contact with Khaled a dynamite business entrepreneur operating out of Holland and Egypt. Please read about his assessment of me

“While working together with Priya on a mutual business opportunity she proved her strong ability to adapt swiftly, react quickly and always makes sure that stakeholders understand each other better, what clearly increased the chance of success. In addition Priya is a very nice person to work with on a personal level.”
February 20, 2010
Khaled Aziz, Managing Director, EDRAC Group
Was with another company when working with Priya at IIHT Ltd



Before I got into IIHT I was sourcing business loans for Standard Chartered,BIL team under the able leadership of MS Walia. As with all bank jobs it was pressure backed and totally team oriented. Working under two ASM; and their respective 12 sales managers keeping up to pressures and quality work was a living nightmare. But still during that tenure some people had some nice things to say



“Priya was a pleasant person to work with, always smiling and cheerful; encouraging the team members to do their best. She was supportive and helpful, hard working, open to ideas that will help the team. She was detail oriented and would ensure her team generates quality leads. She is efficient, approachable & dedicated.” March 19, 2010
Cij Boney Thomas, Management Trainee, Fast Track Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd (DSA of Standard Chartered Bank)
worked directly with Priya at Standard Chartered Bank



The best job, best colleagues and best manager was at Kirloskar Multimedia .A Dream Company started by Ajay Kirloskar from the legendry business families of India. It was his dream, started at age of 23 and our paradise. But unfortunately it was totally short lived. the business wound up in 1998. Yet my mentor gad something nice to say
“I remember Priya as a quiet, hard working, ever smiling professional who was a good team player. She was a good listener and a quick learner.” March 12, 2010

Ameeta Jadav, Board of Management - Projects, Kirloskar Multimedia
Managed Priya at kirloskar multimedia



Currently being the branch manager of IIHT retail centre is challenging. Having the careers of young people in your hands is a huge challenge. Also to keep the business running and cash flow kicking in is one of the biggest challenge of the job.




To know more ,follow me thru Zorah.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ms Priya, my EX - colleague. Actually I am going through the comment postings here every one has shared their opinion on her as she was hard working , yes she was!!.But she is also an honest and sincere individual and also great motivator for others(of course me) because I have noticed many times,when ever if she was assigned any work, she used to take it as a challenge and used to completed the task with in a time frame mentioned.....a grt8 enthusiatic worrier fights until the last end.

Great to have such a colleague in my life where she left the impression of a perfect employer for any organization in all condtions

priya a grt8 motivator for guys like me.

Thanks priya for your wonderful support


Regards,
satya

Priya Antony said...

Hey Satya, that was really sweet..yes IIHT has really taught me how to fight in a way I've never been exposed to before .The challenges were huge and our morale most of the time low...But yes I do feel now the job has been completed ...mission accomplished!!Thanks to the support of my teammates and people like u..

Unknown said...

Ms Priya, Iam working under her past from 2 years. really its very good experience for me. she guided me in all my challenges what faced. really i must be thankful to her. i never seen such dynamic and talented manager in my carrier. actually i learnt so many things from her. thank u very much priya.

Regards,
Ramana

Priya Antony said...

Thanks for your kind words,Ramana.