Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Laws of God

Looking across the room
Andrew watched his two year old son clinging to his new “daddy”,
His wife looked radiant like she had just won a trophy.
He walked out of the courtroom broken and shattered.
In just over a minute his entire universe had come crashing down.
Rivers of pain poured swiftly across his chest
The thumping in his heart was getting louder by the minute
He clutched his heart wondering whether he was experiencing a heart attack
“How can I continue to be a preacher when my own life is in shreds Lord, I just lost my family”, he cried.
At that moment he felt the Holy Spirit say “My love is 
Enough to sustain you, 
To fill you,
To keep you going on the purpose God has set for you.” 
“What will I speak on lord?
I am just a homeless preacher with no money.”
“You will speak out the words I put you in your mouth.
 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. Jeremiah 1:9 KJV
 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: Hosea 4:6 (KJV)
Teach them my laws”.
Psalm 78:1 KJV “Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth”
He started exhorting the people with fresh conviction and anointing
“Follow His laws so it will be well with you, your family and your home” he spoke out in vigour
Deuteronomy (KJV) 28 and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.”
"Mr. Andrew, the reporter asked, what is the secret behind from being a homeless, penniless, divorced, preacher a couple of years ago to a billionaire businessman, teacher and mentor with a beautiful family in such a short span of time.?"
Mr. Andrew nodded removing the strand of hair from his young daughter’s face.
“The laws of God are different from the love of God. Follow his laws, prosperity starts following you ", he replied with a twinkle in his eyes

No comments: