Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2024

God Said I will turn

I will turn
Your mourning into dancing,
Your sorrow into rivers of joy,
Your fear into unshaken faith,
And where there is darkness, I’ll bring light.

Where doubt once lingered, true faith will grow,
where there is despair, hope will surely flow.
Where there is betrayal, justice will reign,
where there is condemnation, love will remain.

Where ruthlessness abounds, kindness will bloom,
where rejection strikes, acceptance finds room.
Where anxiety rules, peace will descend,
and where there is lack, abundance I'll send.

Where brokenness lies, I’ll make you whole,
in moments of loss, I’ll strengthen your soul.
Where there is turmoil, calmness will rise,
and where there is bitterness, forgiveness resides.

Where toxicity forms, a defence I'll provide,
in uncertain futures, a shelter to hide.
Where conflicts arise, mutual respect will be,
and indifference will turn to love set free.

Where purpose seems lost, I’ll guide your way,
with wisdom that shines through night and day.
Where poverty dwells, my grace will sustain,
and lift you from every burden and pain.

Psalms 30:12 CJB

2 (11) You turned my mourning into dancing!
You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

John 16:20
Complete Jewish Bible
20 Yes, it’s true. I tell you that you will sob and mourn, and the world will rejoice; you will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

Psalms 125:1 CJB
(1) Those who trust in Adonai
are like Mount Tziyon,
which cannot be moved
but remains forever.

Acts 26:18 CJB
18 to open their eyes; so that they will turn from darkness to light, from the power of the Adversary to God, and thus receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who have been separated for holiness by putting their trust in me.’

No comments: