Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Goodness of God

 Anne stood before the crowd, her heart aglow,

From all walks of life, they watched her so.

The goodness of God she began to unfold,

A tale of faith, resilience, and stories told.

 

"God's goodness," she said, "helped me raise alone,

Three young children, when my husband was gone.

By God’s grace money flowed from family and friends,

They helped me build a rental home.

 

When my children left, my nest became bare,

A new neighbour came, and a sweet friendship we did share.

Together we baked, joyful in our task,

A thriving bakery, all we could ask.

 

Years later, doctors wrote me off to die,

But our collective faith in the living God, kept me alive.

'Were you not afraid?' a voice from the throng,

'Every moment of the day I was so fearful,' she said.

In Jesus' arms, I pictured myself,

And slowly but surely, my mind came to rest.

 

Millions prayed, their voices as one,

God's hand touched her, the healing begun.

Her eyes sparkled with joy, she beamed,

For in His grace, she was redeemed.

 

Hope's doors opened wide, her travels began,

To churches worldwide,

They invited her, at their own expense,

To witness her miracle, their faith immense.

 

To see how God touched her, made her whole,

With stories of faith, their hearts consoled.

The goodness of God, she gladly proclaim,

A beacon of hope, to the lost in this world.

 

Psalm 27:13

Complete Jewish Bible

13 If I hadn’t believed that I would see
Adonai’s goodness in the land of the living,

 

Psalm 34:8

Complete Jewish Bible

8 (7) the angel of Adonai, who encamps
around those who fear him, delivers them.

 www.zorahinternational.com

No comments: